What's new

ONE IF BY LAND,, TWO IF BY SEA

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Sunday I took ride out to one of my favorite parks. I guess it is my favorite because I have found most of my oldest coins there. I was hoping for silver but instead managed to find ONE ring and 8 wheat pennies. The oldest was a 1910.
IMG_4726.webp
IMG_4727.webp
IMG_4728.webp

Yesterday I decided to hit the water. There were lots of targets which included 77 coins and TWO rings.
The first ring recovery was a Stainless and Brass wedding band with the word LOVE on it.
Always good to feel the LOVE.
The second ring was a sweet little .925 silver. That's 10 rings in the last 7 hunts, but who's counting.
IMG_4724.webp
IMG_4723.webp
IMG_4725.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 42
Ya know, I sometimes think I'd like it if I found silver and gold EVERY single time I get out. But, I imagine it would just get boring. ;)
Still, I'd like to try it. :) Just for a while. ;)
 
Congrats on the rings. LOL I am not counting anything but gold till the end of the year. But I don't mind silver at all.

A very nice bunch of clad there also.
 
Couple of great hunts right there, nice rings!
 
Ring-a-Ding-a-Doo! ... :notworthy:
 
Sweet multiple ring scores! Congrats!

I count everything except can slaw....that, i complain about. :D
 
Very nice series of productive hunts, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Awesome ATW! It appears that my "good ring ju ju" has been transferred to you. I couldn't find a ring to save my life in the last four hunts. Ugh. Keep it up, Sub 8-)
 
Good job, ATW. Nice rings.
 
Nice job Atw. Rings are always a welcome addition to the display case.
 
Nice hunts!! That's a lot of pennies and you can't pass them up. Like that little silver ring.
Congrats!!
 
Nice hunts!! That's a lot of pennies and you can't pass them up. Like that little silver ring.
Congrats!!

I have a friend who scooped up an 18kt ladies ring on a penny signal. Ever since then, I refuse to ignore a penny signal.
 
Congratulations on the finds. Gotta love the guys that won't dig pennies, they leave the goodies behind for us.
 
I've dug a 14 K pandant that read "penny" because it was gold/copper mix.
 
Awesome job!! Nice couple of hunts, cool rings, next time instead of 1910 find a 1909 S VDB. LOL. Congrats and HH
 
Nice score... :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom