What's new

One large one small plus a mixed bag

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2017
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
2,014
Golden Thread
0
Location
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few that I found all in one dump .I think a few may be what I referred to as cat eyes .But the large one and the small one are not familiar to me 002.webp005.webp
 
Yes, you have some cateyes and it looks like a Marble King bumblebee. The two with amber colors need more photos showing different angles. I think the bigger one is a slag. Cool finds, thanks for sharing!
 
Yeah, the big one is a slag shooter. The other is a West Virginia swirl of some sort, maybe from Heaton Agate company but I'm not positive.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom