deershed
Silver Member
I knew if I posted my July finds and total silver finds for the month a day early I'd find more. Lol
Hit my next door neighbors yard after I got off work this evening for a quick hunt. About 20 minutes into the hunt I get a 12.46 on the CTX. Flip a plug and see silver in the hole.
My second silver ring for the year and 15 silvers for the month not counting the 43 Washington.
I really think I like the new CTX...
Hit my next door neighbors yard after I got off work this evening for a quick hunt. About 20 minutes into the hunt I get a 12.46 on the CTX. Flip a plug and see silver in the hole.
My second silver ring for the year and 15 silvers for the month not counting the 43 Washington.
I really think I like the new CTX...
Attachments
Upvote
24


I hunt less since my detector weighs a little over 3.5 pounds, I recon if I had a CTX 3030, my hunting limit might get as low as 2 hours a day. I hear a lot of good things about them and the XP Deus, but I am very happy with my current detector.






