What's new

One mans Garbage is another Mans Treasure

Captain PopTop

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
435
Reaction score
265
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSC03796.webpDSC03797.webpDSC03795.webpDSC03794.webp



Here it is the last couple hunts, two rings one plated one Titanium that spins and I cant make out what is written, 3 junk earrings and one tiny 925 with Cz's, a chain and a medallion with a Jeanie lamp , oh Yeah a guy lost his wedding band and asked me to find it for him and I did ! young couple with three kids all jumpin up and down on the beach cause I found dads ring :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds and your good deed will come back threefold.
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds Captain PopTop.
 
I like that chain and medallion, Captain; and nice goin' on the ring find and return:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Nice finds Captain! Good hunting!
 
Nice finds, glad you were able to find the ring, that helps give us a good name.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom