What's new

One More

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for my physical this morning and my doctor said I was running a fever, gold fever, so I knew the old remedy, go to the beach. I did get lucky and got my cure, a 7.7 gr. 14Kt. gold band . I also found a Tungsten ring , a silver ring , a silver bracelet and a silver St. Michael medal.
So far my month has been going good. Hope it continues !
 

Attachments

  • OK.webp
    OK.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 591
Upvote 0
Now that's a good cure for your fever.

Good hunt Les!

Ralph
 
you are doing well. are you wearing a wet suit yet?
 
too warm for a wetsuit on the west coast of fla....
 
Wearing my shortie, water is now 64 degrees. I know that is summer water for folk up north but that is chilly for usuns in the south.
 
Very nice Les :icon_thumleft:
 
crack of dawn

keep an eye in the sky

lear inbound les......WOW
 
Nice digs.... :thumbsup: Here in Daytona, cool but not wet suit... springs cool (72 Deg) but nice... today I wish I was huntin not painting crown to install tomorrow... :tongue3:
 
Nice digs. Got to love those warm sandy Gulf beaches. Keep it up, you are doing great. Ralph
 
im in the cargo hole of max's lear, be there soon!!!!!!!!! :laughing9:
 
You are tearing those beaches up! Good work! :icon_thumleft:
 
My house had better hurry up and sell, I will be living in your territory when it does, so watch out!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom