What's new

One of my best finds this year!..........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought since things were slow I would post one of my better finds this year. Found in the hard packed snow on a sledding hill. This is a men's Bulova 10 diamond watch. I had a link removed and it fit's great. So far it is the only find that I actually wear.
Who knows maybe it is banner worthy? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • DSC08944.webp
    DSC08944.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC08945.webp
    DSC08945.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 247
Wow!! That is a beauty Mike. :icon_thumleft: Someone was bummin when they lost that.
 
that is one sweet watch! congrats
 
Looks like a banner find to me, Mike. Congrats and HH :wav:
 
Sweet watch Mike, is that the one you wore at the Jackson hunt?
 
fistfulladirt said:
Sweet watch Mike, is that the one you wore at the Jackson hunt?

Must have been. I don't wear one otherwise! :icon_thumleft:
 
man on man Mike that is one sweet find! I'm sure I have never dug anything close to that caliber. very very nice find. Merry Christmas!
 
postalgriff said:
man on man Mike that is one sweet find! I'm sure I have never dug anything close to that caliber. very very nice find. Merry Christmas!

Man on Man.....don't ask don't tell. :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom