What's new

ONE OF MY BEST FINDS

Sergei Upstate

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2005
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Albany, USA
This is a silver Love Charm from the Post-Revolutionary Period. It was recovered near a cellar hole at the remote location in the Taconic Mountains, Upstate New York. My other Grand Finds could be seen on the "Finds" Page of my web site:

http://metaldetectingworld.com/index.shtml

Enjoy!
Sergei from UpstateNY
 

Attachments

  • LoveCharm.webp
    LoveCharm.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,096
Upvote 0
Wow! That is an extremely nice find. I would love to find one. I wish those pieces could talk, let us know thier history, how they came to be and for whom. Its a bonus that it is dated. Lots of them that I have seen only have the names or initials on them. Good job!

Steeler Fan
 
Fantastic Find!!! You should be proud.


Twister
 
I love your website. That charm is beautiful.
 
Cool find!

Post more!

HH

Lonewolfe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom