One of THOSE DAYS!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey gang, it's been a while since I've last posted, but today is one that surprised me. So, I thought I would share. I mostly detect public lawns. I hit a few today and found a 14 K men's wedding band, a 10 K men's wedding band, a sterling ring with a green stone, a sterling bracelet, and a gold-plated, stainless-steel bracelet, all on different fields/lawns. The stuff is still out there, to my amazement! I hauled in a few trinkets and CARPLOAD of clad for my favorite charity too. The weather in SW Missouri was spectacular today, perfect for digging. Get out and enjoy the day! Cheers!

Attachments

• gold and silver4.jpg
    gold and silver4.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 80
  • gold and silver3.jpg
    gold and silver3.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 48
  • gold and silver2.jpg
    gold and silver2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 50
  • gold and silver1.jpg
    gold and silver1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 52
Upvote 15

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey gang, it's been a while since I've last posted, but today is one that surprised me. So, I thought I would share. I mostly detect public lawns. I hit a few today and found a 14 K men's wedding band, a 10 K men's wedding band, a sterling ring with a green stone, a sterling bracelet, and a gold-plated, stainless-steel bracelet, all on different fields/lawns. The stuff is still out there, to my amazement! I hauled in a few trinkets and CARPLOAD of clad for my favorite charity too. The weather in SW Missouri was spectacular today, perfect for digging. Get out and enjoy the day! Cheers!
Awesome!!! Congrats!!! Barry County?

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
It has been awhile since your handle popped across the screen! That’s a great haul for a day of swinging. Good to see your post.
Dig

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you did ok for a detecting day :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread