What's new

One out of two

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
It has been suggested on this forum that when getting two boxes of halves at a time, one is often good, while the other.....not so good.

Last night was in line with that thinking.

Box # 247 for the year had thirteen keepers: 64dx2, 65, 67x7, 68dx2 and an 02 proof (CuNi); a 1.3% keeper rate.

Box # 248 was a skunk. :-[


No more boxes "scheduled" this week. May have to get creative again; as the end of the month/quarter draws near.
 
Upvote 0
Thats how my 2 went last night only I got the skunk first- so I agonized for a good while before seeing any soothing silver. I have to get creative myself, scrounger told me not to get greedy but it was too late- I had already ordered 2 boxes from 5 different branches. My favorite branch came through with the 2 but so far 2 other branches got one apiece. 2 branches are in for 2 apiece tomarrow- we shall see. I'm starving for coin here since I quit orderin the Brinks boxes too. I need to find another bank that gets halves from the Fed. Upside- slight working roadtrip first part of next week but that won't help this months totals LOL. HH Mark
 
That happens here, too!
I can only remember one time when I got 2 good boxes together.
 
Why does this happen? I thought I was the only one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom