What's new

One per.

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
$11 in loose halves from Bank #1 produced a 68d.

$262 in loose halves from the coin counter of Bank # 2 yielded an 06p

$470 in rolled halves, also from Bank #2, (which as it was just three rolls missing from a full box, I'll round up and call Box # 259) coughed up a 91 proof.


What can I say, you can't win if you don't play.


Oh well, still have two boxes I picked up from Bank #3 yesterday to go through.
 
Upvote 0
thurmownator said:
$11 in loose halves from Bank #1 produced a 68d.
$262 in loose halves from the coin counter of Bank # 2 yielded an 06p
$470 in rolled halves, also from Bank #2, coughed up a 91 proof.
What can I say, you can't win if you don't play.
Oh well, still have two boxes I picked up from Bank #3 yesterday to go through.

Nice finds on the rolls and loose but I have a problem with you. You have two boxes you haven't gone through? I get them home and within two hours they are open and double checked. ehehe.
 
Rosco Bookbinder said:
Nice finds on the rolls and loose but I have a problem with you. You have two boxes you haven't gone through? I get them home and within two hours they are open and double checked. ehehe.

I haven't been caught up with what coins I have picked up since around May. Came close once, right before my trip to Vegas. Just a week or two ago I finished my last couple of bags from early July. Still have 3 bags from Mid August to get back to too. Granted they are pennies, but still. By being behind, it also means I always have something to search (if I feel like it that night).

Might have to make a run this weekend as I am almost caught up again, only 4 bags of pennies left. I have been as far behind as just over $1000 in pennies at one point earlier this summer.
 
Rosco Bookbinder said:

Nice finds on the rolls and loose but I have a problem with you. You have two boxes you haven't gone through? I get them home and within two hours they are open and double checked. ehehe.

Point taken Rosco. 8)

Box # 260 gave up some keepers: 64px2, 67, 68d, 74 proof and an 89 proof.

Box # 261 could have sat unopened: skunk.

No boxes scheduled yet this week, and banks will be closed on Monday. Will have to get creative. 8)

Good luck all , and a great weekend
 
Better than SKUNKED. Good luck on the next bunch.

Red
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom