What's new

one roll of silver halves

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one roll of silver this weekend, (19 - 40% & 1 - 90%) but I did it the hard way.

I had to go throught 3 boxes to get that many. ;)

Still have one more box to go, so I may have an even better count.
 
Upvote 0
cyberdan said:
Still have one more box to go, so I may have an even better count.

Update on that last box. It was the best box in a while, another 20 silvers. (18 - 40% & 2 - 90%)

total take last week 40 silvers.

August is still going to be my worst month, not bad but not as good as any other month.
 
Nice haul CD. That last box was a real good one. I guess as long as your pulling silver.....it's good.

As for August, it may be my worst month too. Oh well....we'll get em next month!!

Good luck on the next ones and keep em coming.....
 
Got to love the average saving boxes. :) Nice haul. Your August is better than most of my months so far.

HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom