66.1 KB · Views: 830
  • Picture 184.jpg
    Picture 184.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 842
  • Picture 189.jpg
    Picture 189.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 831
Upvote 0
Nice finds. When I find a old school house if there is a woods is next to or across the road I hunt that place also. As the kinds would play in them......Matt

Nice finds there :icon_thumleft: I would also have loved to see a picture of the old school house too, maybe next time you can snap a picture of it. Sometimes just seeing an area makes you think back to the times it was in operation.

mlayers, that's what I would do, too, when hunting in Georgia......I got there a day late, and all the churches I hunted had been pretty much pounded. But, across the road, or behind the church, into the woodline, found some pretty nice coins that had been lost......good advice.
SS, give us a report if you go back and hunt around the place......you did right well IN the school......try a little beside the school.
Good finds.....and the I.H. were in right nice shape. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice guys I also hunt the same way. The school I hunted has a house on both sides of it and behind it and a road in the front. I will start posting pics of the old buildings I hunt at. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back