What's new

One shadow box filled. Several more to fill up.

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well so far have one shadow box filled up with civil war relics thst I found on my farm. Have two 4 more shadow boxes to go and lots more to fill them up with. Broke the glass earlier on it but oh well I can get one later.
 
Still have to adjust more and put it together like I want it. Just did it in a hurry to rush to eat dinner.
 

Attachments

  • 1473990147916.webp
    1473990147916.webp
    32 KB · Views: 293
Wow,,,,!!, did you dig all that close to Winslow ar.? I live a few miles south of winslow. I've dug a few balls .
 
Wow,,,,!!, did you dig all that close to Winslow ar.? I live a few miles south of winslow. I've dug a few balls .

No I dug them around our farm in lowell. Where abouts south do you live?
 
Nice finds! I'm always rearranging my display cases. I love to fondle my finds. Lol.
Looks like you have a great place to hunt.

HH RN
 
Nice finds and display. I'm a relic hunter from Georgia. It is getting harder and harder to find places to hunt around where I live. I hunted an area in Atlanta back in the 80's and found some of my best finds there. Murders occur daily there today. A lone relic hunter was attacked there a few years back. The hunter was bent down digging a signal when he was attacked from behind being rendered unconscious. Luckily he wasn't killed. When he awoke everything was gone. His MD, vehicle, and all his equipment. What a crying shame society has become what it is today. I congratulate you on having a safe piece of Historical ground left to hunt without the fear of being attacked while wearing headphones. Good for you. Continued Success.
 
Nice finds and display. I'm a relic hunter from Georgia. It is getting harder and harder to find places to hunt around where I live. I hunted an area in Atlanta back in the 80's and found some of my best finds there. Murders occur daily there today. A lone relic hunter was attacked there a few years back. The hunter was bent down digging a signal when he was attacked from behind being rendered unconscious. Luckily he wasn't killed. When he awoke everything was gone. His MD, vehicle, and all his equipment. What a crying shame society has become what it is today. I congratulate you on having a safe piece of Historical ground left to hunt without the fear of being attacked while wearing headphones. Good for you. Continued Success.

Shoot I wish it was always safe. I never wear both headphones when metal detecting. I'm way too cautious at times but I tend to stay safer that way
 
That's not too far away. We should definitely meet up sometime for some relic hunting.

I'm in Fort Smith. I would love to meet some new relic hunters. I've found all this in the same 1/4 acre

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1482093025.485322.webp
 
Haven't finished cleaning this. Last find from same placeImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1482093125.472758.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom