What's new

One thin dime

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nuff said
IMGP0523.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's my cousin in salt H2O and oil spill.
 
sorry about that dime, Casper. I find many of those on the beaches here, also

Lorraine
 
Had no idea they just "go away" like that. Another great reason to MD and salvage this stuff before it vanishes.
 
I know exactly how you must feel after digging that one.I dug up a half dime on Tuesday.Not like the one I was hoping for either.I treated it as a sick joke towards all of us MDers .Someone cut a 1974 dime in 2 pieces and i found one of them at 4 inches down.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom