What's new

One Tough Old Guy

Great story ! My fevrent hope is that old man was the best of friends with some of the meanest criminals those jackwagons will be incarcerated with .
 
I know what I would do with them if it was left up to me.
Doing something like that to an older adult shows they will
do this to anyone or even a child .
 
Better yet maybe him and the Judge are fishing buddies? Those 2 will get whats coming to them either while in jail or when they get out.
 
That story just reminds me, of how we all, gotta keep our eyes peeled open, and watch out for each other!

All out immidiate neighbors, know us, know our routines, watch over our place, as we do them.
If something don't seem "right" about something, we stick our noses in, as in,"hey, ya'll alright over there"?

Especially if you have elderly neighbors, be a hero, watch out for them, please. :icon_salut:








We had to run some bum off one night, kept bragging bout he had just beat up his girlfriend. I told him I was real impressed, gtf away from us and go beat up on some old ppl or children now. He took a few steps and passed out cold. Hope that gator didn't find him laying on that canal bank. I hate bullies! :evil6:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom