A little behind on reporting but not much was missed
Went on vacation to South Carolina and my one observation is after 9 days I did not get one copper penny out of circulation. I was in Charleston, Savannah GA, and Murrells Inlet and over that time and in normal cash transactions, not one copper in my change. Don't know what that means if I want to retire to the south!!
4 boxes of halves in this period. I held off on pennies this cycle because I knew I was going away and frankly pennies take me a long time (still doing things by hand lol). I do have 2 boxes waiting for me and some free time though!
Box 1: Skunk
Box 2: 2 NIFC (2004-P, 2004-D)
Box 3: 1 NIFC (2007-D)
Box 4: Skunk
No silver, and only three NIFCs. Not exactly the best yield
While on vacation though, I did manage to score a 1907 Barber on FeeBay for just 9x face!! Sometimes an auction slips through the cracks. They tend to go for 12x face at a minimum.
Went on vacation to South Carolina and my one observation is after 9 days I did not get one copper penny out of circulation. I was in Charleston, Savannah GA, and Murrells Inlet and over that time and in normal cash transactions, not one copper in my change. Don't know what that means if I want to retire to the south!!4 boxes of halves in this period. I held off on pennies this cycle because I knew I was going away and frankly pennies take me a long time (still doing things by hand lol). I do have 2 boxes waiting for me and some free time though!
Box 1: Skunk
Box 2: 2 NIFC (2004-P, 2004-D)
Box 3: 1 NIFC (2007-D)
Box 4: Skunk
No silver, and only three NIFCs. Not exactly the best yield
While on vacation though, I did manage to score a 1907 Barber on FeeBay for just 9x face!! Sometimes an auction slips through the cracks. They tend to go for 12x face at a minimum.
Upvote
0







