floodcitykid Full Member Joined Nov 3, 2008 Messages 172 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location Appomattox coVirginia Detector(s) used whites eagle spectrum fisher gold bug Apr 3, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Only a TH'er would appreciate this one Chuck Conners..."the Rifleman" appeared at a The Treasure world treasure hunting meet (circa 1990) he autographed my hat, wondering if anybody out there might want to trade for it. Attachments chuck conners.webp 38.2 KB · Views: 268
Only a TH'er would appreciate this one Chuck Conners..."the Rifleman" appeared at a The Treasure world treasure hunting meet (circa 1990) he autographed my hat, wondering if anybody out there might want to trade for it.
Daedalus Hero Member Joined Feb 2, 2011 Messages 953 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Location Strafford , Missouri Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2011 #2 Re: Only a TH'er would appreciate this one I would really like to have this, but I do not have anything to trade lol . But you have a nice item.
Re: Only a TH'er would appreciate this one I would really like to have this, but I do not have anything to trade lol . But you have a nice item.