OmegaMan Hero Member Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 720 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Mar 3, 2009 #1 I had all intentions on dumping but I spotted these in the tellers tray. Oh well, dumped at the bank down the street. Attachments silver coins.webp 27.6 KB · Views: 234 Upvote 0
I had all intentions on dumping but I spotted these in the tellers tray. Oh well, dumped at the bank down the street.
FL Junkman Sr. Member Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 279 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max Mar 3, 2009 #2 WTG !! Good eye !! FL Junkman
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Mar 3, 2009 #3
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Mar 4, 2009 #4 way to spot those 40's
T Troy Ounce Sr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 273 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Detector(s) used Whites6000 ProXL Mar 4, 2009 #5 NICE!!
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2009 #6 The other day for the first time ever I spied some half's in a tellers tray, I saw that they were all clad though.....
The other day for the first time ever I spied some half's in a tellers tray, I saw that they were all clad though.....