What's new

Only Two 90%ers but.....

FL Junkman

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max
Only Two 90%er's but.....

Went through two bags this week-end and only found two 90%er's but the 40%er's treated me well.

Bag #1 - 2 90%
7 40%

Bag #2 - 48 40%

I did, however have two skunk bags during the month but we all know there are going to be rainy days! HH

FL. Junkman
 
Upvote 0
Re: Only Two 90%er's but.....

48-40%ERS is a great pull. I would be happy with that for sure.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Only Two 90%er's but.....

golden silver said:
48-40%ERS is a great pull. I would be happy with that for sure.

Golden Silver


June it appears will be my worst month in my 4 months of CRH'n, have only 21 ounces this month. If my 4 Box order comes in tomorrow may improve it some though last weeks was a toatal SKUNKer!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom