T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio May 14, 2012 #1 Since I cant reply to posts I will post the link with my guess on the id. I think it is a crowsfoot electrode for an old wet cell battery "gravity cell" http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/295376-should-have-been-gold.html
Since I cant reply to posts I will post the link with my guess on the id. I think it is a crowsfoot electrode for an old wet cell battery "gravity cell" http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/295376-should-have-been-gold.html
Ammonhotep Sr. Member Joined Apr 21, 2012 Messages 432 Reaction score 242 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Radio Shack Lone Star, baby! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2012 #2 Taz, I re-posted your information and a link to this thread on TNStartinAgain's thread for you. Upvote 0
T TNStartinAgain Jr. Member Joined May 7, 2012 Messages 23 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 May 14, 2012 #3 Thank you for reposting this for Taz. I don't know why it was giving him fits. I do know computers hate me lol. Also Taz thank you for the response. I always find it interesting how things wind up at certain places like this outside of an old gym. Upvote 0
Thank you for reposting this for Taz. I don't know why it was giving him fits. I do know computers hate me lol. Also Taz thank you for the response. I always find it interesting how things wind up at certain places like this outside of an old gym.