What's new

ooops! effigy?

unclemac

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
8,031
Reaction score
9,228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sorry guys, I hijacked my own thread with that recessed wall stuff. Would you call this and effigy piece or not? (the pestle)
 

Attachments

  • DSC04226.webp
    DSC04226.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0
Without pics from different angles, it's impossible to tell IMO.
 
Are you thinking that it might be a ***** effigy?? You know a ,,,tallywhacker? Thats what my parents called em.
 
...har har....actually i was thinking bear....
 
you do crack yourself up......I see no bear
 
you do crack yourself up......I see no bear

You don't? Up top is the shape of a bear's head. I started to post bear a couple of days back, but decided I had called out so many imaginative things, I'd let this one slide. Unc, I see the bears head. Rather or not it was deliberate, can't tell ya. I'm sure just as you and I saw the bear head, they noticed little things as such.
 
that is exactly as i see it too. sure, could be natural but it would be unusual if it was. So many of the pestles out here, if they bothered to work them, have interesting elements built into them....(yes, I know, mostly male anatomy).
You don't? Up top is the shape of a bear's head. I started to post bear a couple of days back, but decided I had called out so many imaginative things, I'd let this one slide. Unc, I see the bears head. Rather or not it was deliberate, can't tell ya. I'm sure just as you and I saw the bear head, they noticed little things as such.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom