What's new

Opinions.... Fisher F2 vs F4

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
4,180
Golden Thread
0
Location
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any significant differences other than price? What are the advantages or dis advantages to either machine that anyone is aware of?
 
I hope this helps but I have an F2 as my backup detector. It is a great little machine. Very basic but as far as basic machines go, this one is awesome! I have never tried an F4 but before I bought my AT Pro, I was very close to buying an F5. In my research I determined that the better value by far was to get an F5 rather than an F4.
 
What I'm looking for really is an all around machine for here in Louisiana, but I'm on a tight budget right now. My Ace works fairly well, but I have some areas that are sand, some are wooded, some swampy, and some just hard pack soil......I realize it's a stretch, especially with my budget being 500 or less right now.....
 
For under $500?

Get a used Vaquero and extra 5.75 coil. It's all you'll need.

:icon_thumleft:
 
Gary66 said:
For under $500?

Get a used Vaquero and extra 5.75 coil. It's all you'll need.

:icon_thumleft:
Yeah around 500 is the limit without hearing about it from the missus.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check into them :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom