What's new

Opinions?

Rebel8

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's V3i , MX Sport
Found in same area minnie balls found. 69 calibre for size in picture. What is it.webp
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
My first thought was a Victorian hair clip, possibly missing a soldered piece of decoration from the area in red. :icon_scratch:

Of course, now that I've brightened up your pic, I'm not sure what it is? :dontknow:

Dave
 

Attachments

  • What is it.webp
    What is it.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0
My first thought was a Victorian hair clip, possibly missing a soldered piece of decoration from the area in red. :icon_scratch:

Of course, now that I've brightened up your pic, I'm not sure what it is? :dontknow:

Dave

Also... where Anti has circled is prolly a mark IF any... this is the usual spot of markings for a piece that resemble this in design from my experience.
 
Upvote 0
Barrette gets my vote kida crude though
 
Upvote 0
No markings anywhere.
Quite heavy for its size.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom