Orange County Sheriff Badge

mattgaudian

Nov 11, 2013
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've found three badges in the the last two weeks. The first two are kids badges, the one I found tonight ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438823652.018457.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438823675.833206.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438823697.832730.jpg water hunting in Minnesota says deputy sheriff Orange County California and is made by the sun badge co. I would appreciate any information on the badge.

Upvote 7
Hmmm... When you think of this... tis creepy really.
Three badges in the same area...
Almost bet my bottom dollar they have been used in some "illegal activity" of some sort.
They have almost certainly been... "tossed".

Cool find.

Sun badge is out of San Dimas Ca. , and they make most of socal police and fire dept.badges. you probably have a retired officer in Minnesota who lost their badge

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Great finds, Mattgaudian, The OCSD badge appears to be an older style, flat badge, usually glued into a wallet and purchased privately by active or retired LEO's. Sun Badge is a current, legit maker, but now in San Dimas as noted above. Without a control number, it can be owned by collectors. If you found the badges in the same spot, you maybe had a kid with a collection who buried them for safe keeping? Congrats, Sub

i used to live in oc.. southern calif..what a trip..long way from home..nice finds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back