What's new

Order Max

motto motto

Greenie
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I talked to my Credit Union the other day about ordering boxes for me. I asked if I could get $1,000 a week ordered. ther Vault Mgr told me that they could order for me but only $450 a week. She said that was the max she could get from the feds. Has anyone ran into this? I thought boxes were $500!
 
Upvote 0
That sounds suspicious, I'd just go ahead order the 49 rolls see what happens; you know they'd have to open sealed box to take one out to do that way I see it- so weird, it'd be interesting to order just to se how that works out. let us know, plz.
 
Depends on how much other change they have to order in. My CU has a $$$ amount cap on what they can get a week, could be the reason. Or the vault teller is hoping for 5 roll with silver ends for herself. I say get them and eventually see ifn they can get their limit upped. Be nice, take candy sometimes, and most important when she says someone brought in a bunch of rolls do you want them too? say yes, most likely someone elses dumps but you will be doing them a favor by buying them and dumping them somewhere else- I did that and got a silver '76S out of like $1300 worth so some hunters aren't completely wise. HH Mark
 
Yes, most branches have a limit of how much money they are supposed to order each week. I ruined two of my supply branches when I tried to order more than 4 boxes. So I have to look for new branches to order for me.
 
The Vault Mgr told me that they are only able to order the $450 per week and I could order that amount each week if I wanted. I picked up $230 in halves about a month ago and they produced pretty good. One roll even had 6-90s including 1-Ben. So, I don't think that they are going through them.
 
She may be confused. order what ever you can you could end up with something interesting.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom