What's new

ordering a compadre

RoofingNails

Greenie
Joined
May 27, 2015
Messages
18
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Time Ranger, Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys, new member, but I have been lurking for quite a while. I am about to order a compadre to replace my Tracker IV (hooray!) - any advice for choosing a vendor beyond comparing prices on the forum sponsors? Thanks!
 
Thank you, I will take a look.
 
Roofing
Give him a call,in private the prices are all ways better,he`s a great guy to talk metal detectors with,gives great advice .
Gary
 
Will do - excited to get detecting with this thing!
 
I've got smug looks when I tell folks I hunt with a Compadre. I just keep my thoughts to myself because I have cut through some horribly trashy parks and pull more coins than tabs. I even use disc and still cut it down to almost "call it" in the nickel. It is an underrated pal. Get to know your new friend it's got alot to tell ya.
 
I've got smug looks when I tell folks I hunt with a Compadre. I just keep my thoughts to myself because I have cut through some horribly trashy parks and pull more coins than tabs. I even use disc and still cut it down to almost "call it" in the nickel. It is an underrated pal. Get to know your new friend it's got alot to tell ya.
Haha, I will be getting some smug looks for sure. I was just about to pull the trigger on the compadre and noticed that Amazon had a scuffed, open box BH Time Ranger for $120. I had almost purchased it at the normal price, so I went for it. It's awesome so far, hoping to get more time with it over the weekend.
 
My Very First Detector Was A Tesoro Compadre

Haha, I will be getting some smug looks for sure. I was just about to pull the trigger on the compadre and noticed that Amazon had a scuffed, open box BH Time Ranger for $120. I had almost purchased it at the normal price, so I went for it. It's awesome so far, hoping to get more time with it over the weekend.

People who know anything about detecting, know that the Compadre is an excellent detector at any price. Mine more than paid for itself in no time at all by finding me lots of gold rings! To top it all off, its just really fun to use.

tabman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom