What's new

ore

rush

Full Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2009
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Anyone have any ideas what this ore rock is ?
rt (Small).webptn (Small).webpThe pic with the three
they weigh 1/2 lb. Thank you the biggest piece
is the size of a golf ball .will try to get bett pics.
 
Rush, is it metallic it could be printing "type" metal. :dontknow:
Broken Knee
 
Upvote 0
Perhaps it would be id'd if the pic was good enough to show the crystaline structure of the "stone"? I found a similar looking one near an old foundary and was told it was magnesium. Monty
 
Upvote 0
SOLVED It's silver,gold, and platinum !!! to bad that's all I'll see of it !
Thanks anyway!
 
Upvote 0
plehbah said:
rush said:
SOLVED It's silver,gold, and platinum !!! to bad that's all I'll see of it !
Thanks anyway!

No diamonds or ambergris?
Funny Ha Ha! I tell the truth an I'm not
full of BULLSH#T Like you !!!
 
Upvote 0
Thanks but I didn't find it ! It was given to me!
And then later was told what it was !
It is to work and play with not to get rich on!
 
Upvote 0
rush said:
Thanks but I didn't find it ! It was given to me!
And then later was told what it was !
It is to work and play with not to get rich on!
Rush, what was your point of posting if you all ready new what it was. :icon_scratch:
Broken Knee
 
Upvote 0
Broken knee said:
rush said:
Thanks but I didn't find it ! It was given to me!
And then later was told what it was !
It is to work and play with not to get rich on!
Rush, what was your point of posting if you all ready new what it was. :icon_scratch:
Broken Knee
I said it was given to me to play with ! I didn't
know what it was .LATER I was told what it was !
Play with I meen work the metals ! But to Learn metal leragy!
Thats all nuff said !
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
9
Views
734
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
557
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
454

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom