What's new

Oregon Today * War Service Ship Building Badge with Eagle * Cool *

masterjedi

Bronze Member
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
1,352
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oregon Today * War Service Ship Building Badge with Eagle * Cool *

I found this today near our county court house on an old private lot. I love finding old badges... I first pulled an old square nail from the hole but knew that was not what the eTrac had found. Next thing out of the hole... cool old badge...

Thanks for looking... Gary from Oregon...

badge1.webp badge2.webp badge7.webp badge6.webp badge9.webp badge10.webp
 
Upvote 26
Very neat badge.Do you imagine that was from the first world war period?
 
That's a cool badge.
 
What little I know so far is they made these for World War 1 and World War 2. Not sure which one this is?
 
That's a cool badge . Always amazing what us dirt diggers find
 
Love those old badges and this one is particularly nice!
 
WOW WHAT A NEAT FIND YOU GOT THERE. I HAVE A SON WHO MOVED FROM BEND TO PORTLAND AND ITS A BEAUTIFUL STATE THAT YOU BOTH LIVE IN.
 
That is a great find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom