What's new

original first Treasurenet site

Ah, yes.... the good ol' days, way back when posts were confusing! :D
 
wow, I can only imagine how confusing that would get..lol.

Todd
 
sctoddc said:
wow, I can only imagine how confusing that would get..lol.

Todd

I was posting at Treasure Net back in 1996. I was 49er Mike at that time. This was before a pic was possible, at least not very many people knew how to post pictures back then.
 
Sonoma County Mike said:
I was posting at Treasure Net back in 1996. I was 49er Mike at that time. This was before a pic was possible, at least not very many people knew how to post pictures back then.

Digital cameras weren't very good and images took forever to load.
 
Yeah, no matter how many times I stuck that polaroid pic in that slot in the computer
I could never get it to load :laughing7:

Then I upgraded and my new computer came with a nifty slide out cupholder for my coffee

now thats progress :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom