metaldiggr Full Member Joined Feb 13, 2015 Messages 166 Reaction score 728 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Pennsylvania Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2021 #1 I found this button tonight & just spent 40 minutes searching trying to id it. I found a few close but nothing exactly like it. Any ideas? Attachments 20210918_003408.webp 164.9 KB · Views: 106
I found this button tonight & just spent 40 minutes searching trying to id it. I found a few close but nothing exactly like it. Any ideas?
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,192 Reaction score 33,118 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 18, 2021 #2 Fashion button? Gary Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2021 #3 What does the back look like? Upvote 0
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2021 #4 Kinda looks German to me .. perhaps a government service button. Upvote 0
metaldiggr Full Member Joined Feb 13, 2015 Messages 166 Reaction score 728 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Pennsylvania Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2021 Thread Owner #5 fyrffytr1 said: What does the back look like? Click to expand... Not much to be seen. Attachments 20210918_091002.webp 115.9 KB · Views: 65 Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Sep 18, 2021 #6 20th Century Jacket/Blazer/Sweater button. Upvote 0
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2021 #7 I was trying to find your button online, and just happened to run across this old TNET thread that has a similar button. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/w...-lions-crown-shield-anyone-know-what-its.html Upvote 0
I was trying to find your button online, and just happened to run across this old TNET thread that has a similar button. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/w...-lions-crown-shield-anyone-know-what-its.html
invent4hir Bronze Member Joined Aug 1, 2017 Messages 2,316 Reaction score 3,897 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites V3i & DFX Primary Interest: Other Sep 18, 2021 #8 The picture of the back shows it to be a 2-piece button which I think dates it to 1840 or newer. Upvote 0