MaineRelic Bronze Member Joined Mar 9, 2008 Messages 2,220 Reaction score 904 Golden Thread 1 Location MAINE 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2010 #1 Ornate copper or brass From 1700' Sea Captains house I Found this at an 1700's sea cappy's house site ! The only mounting point seems to be the post on the Bottom ! A curtain stay Perhaps ?? MaineRelic Attachments IMG_0949.webp 51.3 KB · Views: 291 IMG_0952.webp 26.5 KB · Views: 275
Ornate copper or brass From 1700' Sea Captains house I Found this at an 1700's sea cappy's house site ! The only mounting point seems to be the post on the Bottom ! A curtain stay Perhaps ?? MaineRelic
Kieth-Tx Hero Member Joined Jun 5, 2006 Messages 605 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Victoria & Corpus Christi Texas Detector(s) used Xterra 705, Tejon, 1270, Stingray II & CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2010 #2 Re: Ornate copper or brass From 1700' Sea Captains house Drawer pull? Upvote 0
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2010 #3 Re: Ornate copper or brass From 1700' Sea Captains house I replied over in Todays section,but that is part of a whale oil lamp chandelier.I have some info at home I will post when I get a chance Upvote 0
Re: Ornate copper or brass From 1700' Sea Captains house I replied over in Todays section,but that is part of a whale oil lamp chandelier.I have some info at home I will post when I get a chance