Iron Buzz Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2016 Messages 1,755 Reaction score 2,395 Golden Thread 0 Location South St Paul, MN Detector(s) used XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 29, 2018 #1 I don't even know what to put for a title on this one. The site goes back to the mid 1850's That's about all I can tell you.
I don't even know what to put for a title on this one. The site goes back to the mid 1850's That's about all I can tell you.
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2018 #2 Upvote 0
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2018 #3 Sewing pin cushion clamp. Upvote 0
can_slaw Hero Member Joined Nov 10, 2017 Messages 657 Reaction score 656 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Detector(s) used ACE 400, ACE 300, TESORO COMPADRE Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 29, 2018 #4 Great ID there ARC!! Upvote 0
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2018 #5 Here is the "full boogie" example. heh Upvote 0
Iron Buzz Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2016 Messages 1,755 Reaction score 2,395 Golden Thread 0 Location South St Paul, MN Detector(s) used XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 29, 2018 Thread Owner #6 AARC said: Sewing pin cushion clamp. Click to expand... Geeze... my posting hasn't even cooled off yet, and I have an ID! You guys never cease to amaze me. Thanks. Upvote 0
AARC said: Sewing pin cushion clamp. Click to expand... Geeze... my posting hasn't even cooled off yet, and I have an ID! You guys never cease to amaze me. Thanks.
Iron Buzz Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2016 Messages 1,755 Reaction score 2,395 Golden Thread 0 Location South St Paul, MN Detector(s) used XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 29, 2018 Thread Owner #7 AARC said: Here is the "full boogie" example. heh View attachment 1584273 Click to expand... Here is the exact piece! I never would have imagined. Thanks, guys. Upvote 0
AARC said: Here is the "full boogie" example. heh View attachment 1584273 Click to expand... Here is the exact piece! I never would have imagined. Thanks, guys.