Ouija Board and map dowsing, one and the same LOL

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Move over Miss Cleo, the Ouija Boarders are taking over the planet. All you have to do is tape a map on the Ouija Board and you got map dowsing. Well, "map dowsing" is not dowsing--it is the psychic stuff and that means unreliable and inaccurate as you can get.

Not trying to put down Miss Cleo or any of the street gypsies. Hey, most of them have been in training all their life. It's all the other pretenders (Ouija Boarders who call themselves "map dowsers"). Man, talk about living under a guise! They all claim it is no different than dowsing. Don't even know what it is. That's pathetic.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, I'm not saying this is some sort of Satanistic practice but I'm sure someone could easily make it so. Any time you get greed-motivated people there is always that possibility. Treasure hunting in particular. Like the one song by The Guess Who: "You can sell your soul, but don't you sell it too cheap." LOL

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in the hinterlands of Montana things are slow and behind the times. One popular saying among the rural folks is "It is what it is." Basically this is saying "Do not be in denial." Do you really think anyone around here is going to accept that? Not a prayer in Hell. Any of this dowsing or psychic work is a search for the truth. Well, it's SUPPOSED TO BE. Instead it's mostly "what I want it to be" type of thinking. I don't know about you, but where I come from that is called another name. "Superstition" is one and there are various others like -deleted- and you probably have your own favorite term for it.

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great_find.gif
Hmmm - sounds like a great story line for a new reality show! :laughing7:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, signal line, would you mind telling folks on this forum WHAT does work? Anything at all or just forget the whole thing? If it ain't too complicated can you explain in few words for all the folks who don't understand the where and wherefores of dowsing or whatever you may call it.??

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the relationship or resemblance between a Ouija board and map dowsing? Seems like quite a stretch.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
What is the relationship or resemblance between a Ouija board and map dowsing? Seems like quite a stretch
I do not see any relationship. I just see someone showing his complete lack of knowledge..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread