Our Son is Back on US Soil

M

MiniMe

We are so excited that our son Charlie is back on US soil :hello2:. He came back Friday from his second tour in Iraq. We got interviewed by Fox News....here's a little video and some picts of his home coming. God Bless our Troops!!!!

We are so proud of him,
Joe & Colleen Collins :)

Interview with news
http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/soldiers-return-to-us-from-iraq-082010

Our niece and Charlie
Brit & Charlie.jpg

Our daughter & son-in-law, Charlie and my mother.
The Fam.jpg

I am sure you feel blessed that he is back home on our soil.
Thank your son for his service to our country!

Glad he's safe :thumbsup:

I Hope he's home for Ever now :icon_thumleft:

thats great, always a relief when they are back, my son has been there three times. stateside for at least 2 more years. thank you charlie and charlies family and loved ones for your service and sacrifice. marinedad.

Yeeeee-haaaaaw!!!!! I'll drink to that!! Tell him we all said thanks and job well done.

Thanks for his service, & glad he's home safe.

Fossis..........

Thank him for us. Glad he is safe. I know how proud you are of him. :icon_sunny:

Yes, please thank him for us too. & I am glad he is back on American soil. My twin nephews got back this summer, one in Iraq, one in Afgan. what a relief it was to have them home.

Thank you all. It is a great relief that he is back home. May God Bless all our Soldiers!!!!

Tell him thanks from here for doing a job that few want to but all benefit from! :thumbsup:

That is great that he is home safe. That is a real blessing.

I thank him for his service.

May God bless all our military; active and retired.

Ray

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :headbang:

Glad your hero Sons home safe and well :hello2: don't let him go back...he's done his bit :thumbsup:

SS

So glad he is safe back home ! God Bless him and thanks from me also for his sevice ! Air Force daughter, Marine mother in law and cousin to Army.

Give him my thanks and respect also, so many never get the thank you they deserve. Hope he never has to go back in harms way.
David

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back