Our weekend of firsts!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi everyone, I hope you all had as great a weekend as we did! We were able to get out last week and yesterday, Chug's best for last week is way cool, and beautiful, and I have an idea to put them in a necklace, I just haven't told Chug yet, LOL 4-19-14 455.JPG they were under a tree we stopped to rest under, when he found one, he was saying under his breath, "please let me find both of them, please, please!" and guess what? They were both there!
headbang.gif
Finding jewelry always works, I pulled this nifty little necklace out, 4-19-14 449.JPG and I managed to get all the chain. My favorite find is this one I found about 4 inches down, 4-19-14 440.JPG 4-19-14 442.JPG 4-19-14 444.JPG There was no way I was leaving it behind! 4-19-14 439.JPG Chug found this in a dumpster where he works, and inside it was this! 4-19-14 393.JPG along with some other stuff, yeah! Now we have a small camera to carry with us!
laughing7.gif
This weekend was incredible, Sunday we were able to get out for a few hours. Chug found some great items! he is on a roll, 4-13-14 002.JPG This is a G man badge from the 30's, 4-13-14 001.JPG the pin is missing on the back, and it's a little bent, but it is still cool to be finding old toys! 4-13-14 006.JPG Now get this, Chug finds not one, 4-13-14 004.JPG 4-13-14 005.JPG but 2 of them, yup, he did, they were about 30 feet apart, you should have seen the smile on his face!
occasion14.gif
these are for men's overalls in 1890, they were patented on August 23, 1890! 4-13-14 010.JPG he added another spoon to the collection,
laughing7.gif
4-13-14 014.JPG sadly the blade was gone. 4-13-14 012.JPG 4-13-14 013.JPG we didn't even know they had tokens!
dontknow.gif
Chug was hoping it was for a free cheeseburger or something
laughing7.gif
! 4-13-14 015.JPG Chug found all this too, like I said, he is on a roll!
hello2.gif
4-13-14 024.JPG I found this under a big tree root, we think the rest of the watch was destroyed by the tree. 4-13-14 026.JPG 4-13-14 027.JPG This is about 6 weeks of trash we have dug and brought home, lots of nails, bottle caps and pull tabs, along with a high range of other stuff, including iron!
My best find of all time happened on Saturday. For the first time in 45 years, I got to meet my younger sister, she was given up for adoption when she was 3 and I was 5. We have another sister, whom I got the chance to talk to after more than 26 years! My sister I met on Saturday doesn't remember me, but that's ok, it just feels so damn good to hear their voices. We talk everyday, and soon my youngest sister and I will be meeting, hopefully in the first of May! My sister I met Saturday had a great home, she has a brother and sister, and she has 2 kids, so I'm a auntie! I would love to post pictures, but out of respect for my middle sister, I won't. She is quiet and private, I can say she looks a lot like me! We had a great visit, and I cannot wait to see her again!
I hope you all have a fantastic week, take care, stay safe and HH! Red
hello.gif

Upvote 7
This is what the badge looks like in better condition!!! junior g man.jpg

shirley president buckle.jpg

And here is the advertisements for the Suspender buckles

What a great variety of finds! Love it and love your post, good job.

You did have a great week end! Love the earrings, it would make a beautiful necklace. I'm glad you were able to get out & do some hunting. & I'm happy for you, being able to meet your sis.

Wow you two are tearing it up! awesome finds. Congrats on the sisters contacts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back