Yes. My Father absolutely loved John Wayne and my father died from cancer. My father very much reminds me of him everytime I see his movies. I always remember going to the drive in movies, cars parked with the speaker on the window, watching True Grit. Those were the days 😀Okay, I'll post my favorite Western. It's a 1970's movie called "The Shootist". John Wayne's last movie about a gunfighter dying from cancer. Yes, it is tough to watch some of the scenes, knowing that he eventually died from cancer in real life. Great story and a great cast of older actors. Jimmy Stewart, Lauren Bacall, Harry Morgan, Scatman Crothers, John Carradine, Richard Boone and a young Ron Howard as well. If you haven't seen it, definitely check it out.
Did I miss it....what about "Maverick" ya know....Tom Selleck ??
QUIGLY DOWN UNDER.
American gun fighter hired by aulsrtailn rancher ??
Watched Dances With Wolves just 4 days ago. Good movie.Here are two more I just love
Open Range
and of course
Dances with Wolves
Anyone else like these two ?