What's new

Out For Delivery!

Rockhoppernc

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
415
Reaction score
370
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asheville
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I hate waiting.
 
Watchya waitin' for?
 
New Fors CoRo detector,3 coils, the rain and dust covers, and a new digger.
Also pre ordered my Pro pointer AT.
 
Just waiting
 
watching that cat run..
 
i heard fed ex deliverys are backed up today...speacially in the ashville area......:)
 
trucks are down


liftloop
 
Air-freight from Turkey takes a little extra time.

turkey.webp
 
It just got here.
 
Pictures! Pictures!
 
Awesomesauce.
 
wow,
So the handle cover doubles as a grip pad.
And man that is a large coil...Beach here I come...
 
Did you order a new go-pro also, so you can take some video for us?
 
Got one of those already!
 
Oh boy! Get that stuff DIRTY!
 
I will be interested to hear your thoughts on the machine. GL&HH!

I really like the cat too.
 
How is the quality on those? I know y'all got some snow, but you're gonna have to suck it up and give us a field report. :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Nice!
Awaiting initial review...
Peace ✌
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom