Out in the middle of nowhere.

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always have images that I need or want dowsed but I've posted so many that I am hesitant to post more of them. But I do have some that are just itching to be dowsed. Here is one of them. This is out in the middle of nowhere. This is near the Old Spanish Trail and a trail that many early explorers took as well.

108 HH.JPG

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Art. Love the sound of gold coins. Love the sound of open cave as well. I can only hope that it is as easy as it sounds.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi bookcliff,
Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold coins in the green circled areas and silver coins in the areas of the blue circled areas.
Thanks for posting your pic.
Jon
108hhdowsed.jpg

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the places I wanted to do a field trip to in May. Now my field trip is to the VA Hospital for chemotherapy starting on Monday the 19th, tomorrow. Necessary to fix some health issues with my body. This is a closeup of one of Jon's dowses. I am so impressed that with Google Earth you can see the power lines and their shadow on the ground. I believe I can even see some mineralization. Still planning the field trips sometime.

Power Line Shadows.JPG

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One of the places I wanted to do a field trip to in May. Now my field trip is to the VA Hospital for chemotherapy starting on Monday the 19th, tomorrow. Necessary to fix some health issues with my body. This is a closeup of one of Jon's dowses. I am so impressed that with Google Earth you can see the power lines and their shadow on the ground. I believe I can even see some mineralization. Still planning the field trips sometime.

View attachment 996723

Book:

Go to: Apricot Seeds Kill Cancer Cells without Side Effects - NaturalNews.com

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Can you dowse this picture for possible cache sites

I had a hunch that there may be buried caches of gold or silver or gold / silver ore.

I would greatly appreciate any help from dowsers on where to concentrate my search.

[email protected]

Barton

Attachments

• 2012-10-25 00.14.44.jpg
    2012-10-25 00.14.44.jpg
    1,014.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 2012-10-25 00.04.49.jpg
    2012-10-25 00.04.49.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 99
  • 2012-10-25 00.04.44.jpg
    2012-10-25 00.04.44.jpg
    969.9 KB · Views: 104

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
This is a closeup of one of Jon's dowses. I am so impressed that with Google Earth you can see the power lines and their shadow on the ground. I believe I can even see some mineralization. Still planning the field trips sometime.

I wish they were all that clear..Good luck with your health problem..Art

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello Ripper 1,

Any place in particular in that picture that I should concentrate my search?
You said to look here--but I failed to see any mark on the photo.
[email protected]
Barton

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello aarthrj3811,

Thank you for your help. I will look for a map showing the area one mine to the west.
Barton

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the link lesjcbs. I have heard about apricot pits before and peach pits also but heard they can be toxic. Maybe this is why. "Too many apricot pit kernels can create nausea or dizziness". Nice lengthy article. I also heard that for every pit you ingest you need to eat the fruit as well or it is toxic. I've been drinking a lot of berry juice and carrot juice. I also grow goji berries in my back yard as well. Its like the FDA and the Pharms work together to rip off and plunder the middle class for money. What are all these people going to do to survive when or if there is no more middle class?

Anyway I love my dowsing buddies on the TreasureNet forum and I am very thankful for all of the many dowses they have done for me. I haven't given up.
Nicholas

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Barton.....Please do that..I have had some luck Dowsing off the edges of maps..I try to get you close to a treasure and let you find it...
.Art

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread