What's new

Out in the woods surrounded by killer ducks

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and I walked up on a hoard of 50+ wild ducks and they surrounded me and my bud. I don't know where they came from but they were used to being around people.

​
 
I can see FaceBook tomorrow..
"BBQ some wild duck..........."
 
$ Casino Raider Bob $ said:
I can see FaceBook tomorrow..
"BBQ some wild duck..........."

LOL Oh I was definitely thinking that!!!
 
whenever wild animals get fed by us they equate people

with food.

i hunted a park once infested w canada geese

every time i had a find they would gather near

and peck at my hand as i pocketed the coin.

thinking it was food coming out not coin going in pocket
 
Cool vid :icon_thumright:I haven't seen those many mallards in years and nice to see them in #'s like that!I can't stand geese at all and almost had a kamikaze goose take me out last year on my bike and the goose meet my spokes at the last second.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom