onthespot
Sr. Member
Well my last hunt is in the books for the next few months. Since I got sick in April I have hunted 4 times. Although not a lot of headphone time, it was quite productive with some of my best finds. I will be spending the next 6 to 8 weeks getting my Pillaging fix from the forums. I wish all you guys good luck and please post plenty of photo's and story's to keep me entertained. Maybe a poll on the best PI machine or something.
Here is a shot of the good stuff from the last 4 hunts, minus the 32 gram 14K bracelet, it is at the jewelers getting a new clasp and cleaned up better than I could do. Yes I will be wearing that piece.
The big ring with the diamonds is 14K, everything else is 18K or Platinum.
Here is a shot of the good stuff from the last 4 hunts, minus the 32 gram 14K bracelet, it is at the jewelers getting a new clasp and cleaned up better than I could do. Yes I will be wearing that piece.
The big ring with the diamonds is 14K, everything else is 18K or Platinum.
Attachments
Upvote
0









