Out of commission for a bit

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've officially spent too much this time. I'm done till I sell off some stuff. Bought a 1.26 ct platinum diamond ring today... Weight is 10 grams nearly. But until that thing sells along with some others I'm done. Here is a link to it. My photos stink. Have to take them tomorrow in the light. Retail Appraisal is $6800per my diamond guy. Did $2999 Obo. Out of my norm. But couldn't resist either!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=371267654048

I agree Beachkid...redo those pictures in the light! That is a gorgeous ring but you need that Florida sun reflecting off of those diamonds to get the sale. I actually went to a jewelry store once and after viewing stuff they had for sale, I asked if I could use their "jewelry pad" and took a couple pictures of a ring I had with all of their wonderful lighting techniques making it look even nicer! But you got that Florida sun, so you don't have to do that!

I've officially spent too much this time. I'm done till I sell off some stuff. Bought a 1.26 ct platinum diamond ring today... Weight is 10 grams nearly. But until that thing sells along with some others I'm done. Here is a link to it. My photos stink. Have to take them tomorrow in the light. Retail Appraisal is $6800per my diamond guy. Did $2999 Obo. Out of my norm. But couldn't resist either!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=371267654048

Out of curiosity - how much did u buy it for?

$1200.00. Stupid. Huh
I guess unless it sells for double what I paid. I just hope it's not something that sits for months and months and months. But it's been overcast the last couple days so I will definitely get outside and take some pictures when it's sunny out. Thank you for the advice with the sun.

I tried to give it to my wife actually she's always wanted a bigger diamond but she said she wanted yellow gold and I'm not gonna swap stones. One will come along someday. Would have worked out perfectly because last night was our anniversary too. Funny thing is she has an identical twin sister and she said my wife was crazy for not taking that ring! But she would wear it for her. Lol. No! I have a bad habit of showing my wife everything I buy. But it makes her pretty happy if she gets a new ring or a necklace and normally I don't pay a crap load of money for them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back