What's new

Out of Service up date !!

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I had my surgery and every is ok . Today is I going into the water and try to find me some Gold.
 
Upvote 0
Nothing like jumping right back in there... I would go down to the Ritz Carlton and try the beach area. Has to be a big tennis bracelet in that water somewhere.
 
Good luck Ron! Glad to see you back at it!
 
Best of luck.
bth_7_16_2.gif
 
Nothing like jumping right back in there... I would go down to the Ritz Carlton and try the beach area. Has to be a big tennis bracelet in that water somewhere.
The bracelet was lost 3 months and 10,000 yards of sand ago.
 
Good Luck and glad to hear you're back at it! :icon_thumright:
 
hope you feel better...I have been off work for 7 weeks now after a fall..nothing sucks worse than being down and out in the summer
 
Good luck & dont do too much too soon ..Mine (on 7-1-13 )was shoulder surgery (Yes my right arm the one I'm sweeping most with ..and I ve got a long bout of therapy before I'm back in..Really a drag ..
 
I know today was a sad day for those hunting your area.... good luck out there Ron.

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom