What's new

Out Quail hunting and found this

canamrider

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
W
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out on my ATV and found this in the Los Padres National Forest on a small hill, fire swept through area around 8 years ago. Few if anybody would be in this area. It weighs 8 lbs that is my leatherman pocket knife for scale.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0487.webp
    DSCN0487.webp
    641.5 KB · Views: 261
  • DSCN0488.webp
    DSCN0488.webp
    370.7 KB · Views: 242
  • DSCN0489.webp
    DSCN0489.webp
    270.3 KB · Views: 236
  • DSCN0490.webp
    DSCN0490.webp
    169 KB · Views: 219
  • DSCN0491.webp
    DSCN0491.webp
    243.6 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCN0492.webp
    DSCN0492.webp
    304 KB · Views: 233
  • DSCN0493.webp
    DSCN0493.webp
    272.7 KB · Views: 229
  • DSCN0494.webp
    DSCN0494.webp
    176.7 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 0
Artifacts anywhere I'd say are special anything touched by man from a 100 to 15 thousand years old is pretty awesome holding in ones hands !!!
 
I am all good with Kruger, no problem. Thanks for all your input everybody. I enjoy the outdoors and now that I found this site and a couple of artifacts I enjoy it even more. I did put the piece back and I did hide it so only I know where it is. Here's the last pic I took in the place I found it.DSCN0497.webp
 
I am all good with Kruger, no problem. Thanks for all your input everybody. I enjoy the outdoors and now that I found this site and a couple of artifacts I enjoy it even more. I did put the piece back and I did hide it so only I know where it is. Here's the last pic I took in the place I found it.View attachment 886263
:thumbsup:
 
I keep pieces of bowls and pot shards. I have been lucky enough to find 2 pieces of a stone bowl which are smaller than the one you found just this yr alone. I hunt another persons private property which he doesnt care if I keep what I find. Its legal here if you have permission. Thanks for the show of a nice artifact, rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom