What's new

Outdoor Channel

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told about someone detecting on a beach that was on the outdoor channel... was that a one time thing or is it on every week? anyone know?


Chukers
 
no one seen this show?


chukers
 
There where two different shows where Tom Massie was detecting on a beach. One was in Oregon, and the other was a beach in Australia. It was on the Gold Fever Show.
 
hey chukers. how u been?
 
old digger said:
There where two different shows where Tom Massie was detecting on a beach. One was in Oregon, and the other was a beach in Australia. It was on the Gold Fever Show.

thanks... I'll check it out.
 
kgunn said:
hey chukers. how u been?

I'm doing good... loving the extra hour we are getting! now to find me some new places to hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom