What's new

✅ SOLVED Overall button?

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,710
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another find from Saturday that I could use some help with. I am pretty sure it is a work clothing button. It is marked Belgrade Winder with a 5 pointed star in the middle. Any help on age will be greatly appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 3 18 2018 finds 2.webp
    3 18 2018 finds 2.webp
    655 KB · Views: 113
Did a little looking. Found a button with Bellgrade. But was a pain in the bootie to find on the site. It had a star. Me thinks it was made in Winder Georgia. Cool stuff you got there.
 
Upvote 0
I've only found a few Work Clothing buttons with stars. All of mine were World War area.
Swastika with USA pat. I would assume that would be pre-1941.
 
Upvote 0
The swastika has been used throughout human kind. Before the 1930s when the Nazi party adopted it as their symbol, it was used in the West to symbolize good fortune. Nice finds!!
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds... Congrats
 
Upvote 0
Thanks to everyone for your help. And a special thanks to nhbenz, you are the man!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom