What's new

Overhang question?

Ndaug1980

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marshall county alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I came across 3 overhangs this week. They all have 2 big rocks blocking the entrance. Two have been dug in and 1 hasn't. I've read everything that I could find and still not clear if it's natural or was this done on purpose and if so, why?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20181123_160555.webp
    IMG_20181123_160555.webp
    765.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20181107_154226.webp
    IMG_20181107_154226.webp
    210.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20181028_124931.webp
    IMG_20181028_124931.webp
    524.7 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0
They probably fell from the ceiling there, but if they where placed there maybe they where standing up to form a wall and eventually just fell over. The only other reason I can think of is they where put there to cover something up.
 
My friend is in real estate and selling this property. Owners said we can do what we want til the property closes. Which is in 1 week. I read something about that it could be a burial. If that's the case not going to disturb them. That's why I figured I would ask on here, somebody should know.
 
I’d say best to leave them alone
 
I don’t think you’ll find what your looking for in that area and not worth the risk of the bad mojo imo.
 
I would prob go in and investigate a bit but that’s just me it could of been a shelter for hunting trips could be a cache of blades in there
 
I think I'm going to leave these alone. It's a hour drive anyways. Is there a way to tell if the ceiling has fell and it's natural or if someone has stacked the boulders/rocks?
 
sorry, but I think a Varmint, probably a coyote dug out a den.... if you dig, wear a mask.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom