What's new

Overheard classic comment at a gas station

sandtrout

Full Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
206
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
While standing in line at a gas station pay window....

"Can I get a job application?"

Sure but you won't like working here, though!

"That's okay...right now, I'd love to have a job I could hate!"
 
I hope the guy gets a job soon.
 
Ha Ha ...Too funny!
 
Heck! With a quick comeback like that, I'd give him the managers position! Probably smarter than the manager they've got. ::) :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
AT LEAST HE'S WANTING A JOB AND NOT JUST HOOP JUMPING TO GET UNEMPLOYMENT.

Gramps

Posted from my Pandigital Tablet
 
boogeyman said:
Heck! With a quick comeback like that, I'd give him the managers position! Probably smarter than the manager they've got. ::) :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

You mean there's hope for me yet :laughing9:
 
spartacus53 said:
boogeyman said:
Heck! With a quick comeback like that, I'd give him the managers position! Probably smarter than the manager they've got. ::) :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

You mean there's hope for me yet :laughing9:
Weeelllllll......................... ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom