What's new

Overseas Beach Trip

Treasure Quest

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2008
Messages
51
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Looking to see if anyone is planning a detecting trip to a warm beach overseas and would like another detectorist to come along. Please let me know if anyone has info on a trip.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
 
Upvote 0
Where are you go ? It will help ,so we will know if you need a permit or any Law you might need to know about.
 
Hey Ron,

I dont have a destination in mind. I'm looking to join anyone that might be going on an overseas trip.
 
well you could always join the ARMY they will send you overseas for FREE. I'm sorry ,but I couldn't help myself Ha Ha..
 
Good one Ron, but I already did that many adventures ago. I was hoping to go to beaches that don't get detected heavily. I will keep looking.

Happy New Year! and happy hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom