C coontail Tenderfoot Joined Jan 22, 2010 Messages 6 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Apr 3, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Does anyone find any ox shoes in va? Some of the ol' timers said if they shod them here they would cut horse shoes in half and use that
Does anyone find any ox shoes in va? Some of the ol' timers said if they shod them here they would cut horse shoes in half and use that
VaNana Full Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 128 Reaction score 144 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Va Detector(s) used AT Pro, Garrett 350 Garrett pinpointers Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 3, 2017 #2 I don't know the answer but we have a farm that use to be 450 acres ( a little less now) and I have found tons of half horse shoes and no oxen shoes. I have often wondered about that. I would like to know also.
I don't know the answer but we have a farm that use to be 450 acres ( a little less now) and I have found tons of half horse shoes and no oxen shoes. I have often wondered about that. I would like to know also.