P90-180 Pump Seal

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Figured I would give you guys a heads up.
If you ever need to replace your p180 pump seal or just want to have a spare on hand, then instead of paying $40 to keene for a seal, look up this:

You can buy it for $5 or less online. Talk about a mark up by Keene!
Granted you get the o-ring and a seal driver but if you have larger sockets or even a blunt punch (alum or brass) is preferred then save yourself some money. As for the o-ring silicon works just fine.

I took my old seal down to Hopper Electric on 2nd St S. next to the old DMV in Nama and they matched it up. It cost me $30 as I broke one of mine and was in need. You can also check pool/spa supply places.

I took my old seal down to Hopper Electric on 2nd St S. next to the old DMV in Nama and they matched it up. It cost me $30 as I broke one of mine and was in need. You can also check pool/spa supply places.
That's where I got mine too

I carry 2 seals for my dredges, but with my back. knees. ankles hurting they sit in my tool box that's packed away in my trailer. WELL I keep saying, "maybe next year!". its been 2 1/2 years now. maybe im just not getting the hint!

Russ sorry to hear about your body giving you grief. When you're young you think you are bulletproof. Right. I'm going to do something about my procrastination as well, but I just keep putting it off. G/L

Graingers---King Bearing-many pump supply house for wells and homes,ag suppliers all over the place. Just take a seal with ya and match'm up and good to go. Never say never Russau bud as you are indeed a man with a misssion and from past experience I'll NEVER count ya out bud. Smaller,slower,smarter like all usn' ol' farts but my friend still suckn' gravel till the end-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back